This is easily the greatest show on television. I hate when I "find" a show, especially a drama with a really good storyline, after a season or two, and especially especially when I find it on a channel that plays the reruns, so the episodes are all out of order and I know I enjoy each one, but I also know I've missed a lot. The fun thing is that now that I have DVR, I don't have to watch TV listings like a hawk in order to see what's been going on! I just set it up to record every episode and watch it at my leisure. I'm still pretty confused, though. I love the sexual tension between Brennan and Booth. Of course it's cliche; the male and female partner, both superhot, kind of want each other even though they're trying not to. But, aside from the cliche, the banter and characters' personalities really cracks me up. Also, the science is really interesting. It calls to mind, though, an article I read in Popular Science discrediting some common forensics tools, based on the lack of a standard or measurement. I think it was the June or July issue from this year. You should try and get a hold of it. Also, did you know Emily Deschanel is a member of PETA? I guess she's a loony in real life, too! Haha.
I hate Mondays. I know it's totally boring and cliche to say so, but I really do. Now, to be fair, today hasn't been bad, but as a general rule, Mondays are teh suck. I guess some would say that I don't get to hate Mondays since I'm a stay-at-home mom, but Mondays are still difficult. Emily is not a morning person. Getting her out of bed is no picnic, even when she goes to bed nice and early. I've had to start threatening to spray her with water if she's not out of bed by a certain time. It works, too! I haven't had to spray her once. Her school has a really strict attendance/tardy policy, so it makes it hard. Also, I love the weekends. Aaron works really long days. He gets up at 4 am and doesn't get home until almost six most nights. We try and put the girls to bed by 8, so evenings aren't very relaxing with dinner, baths, brushing of teeth, and all that fun stuff. The weekends are a wonderful relief. I'm not so outnumbered by babies. We can both sleep in a little. I can get errands done. I can get my household chores done. I love weekends. Monday morning is always a disappointment. Sometimes it's a huge huge pain in my ass, but more often than not it's just frustrating. He's home every night, sure, but still I miss my husband.
Jack has this rash that I can't figure out. I'm racking my brains trying to make it go away.
I really like the show too. I've followed David Boreanez since his Buffy/Angel days. Love him! Hope you figure out the rash. I don't mind Mondays...actually I like Mondays because it is the one day of the week I can make Jon get up and take care of the kids while I get ready for work in peace. lol
ReplyDeleteYes. oh, Angel. God, he is the sex.
ReplyDelete