I love him. Every day I wonder how in the world I got to be so lucky, how in the world he is crazy enough to love me like he does, and how in the world it just keeps getting better.
Aaron is at Airborne School at Fort Benning, GA. He has been in an Airborne unit for 3 years and never could quite keep his PT at a standard where they felt confident sending him to the school. Well this morning he passed that mother of a PT test and now he's going to be Airborne. The school is three weeks long, barring any bad weather. He is exhausted. "They make you run everywhere, baby!" In boots, no less. But he sounds like he's having a good time. I know he's happy to be there, no matter how sad he is to be away from us, and I'm very, very proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment